I’ve just realised that comments weren’t working, having tried to comment on one of my own posts!
One of the anti-spam filters that I installed was preventing comments from being posted. Apologies if any of you have tried, and failed, to comment – please try again!
I’ve made a few tweaks to the site today:
- There’s now a log in/log out menu item (at the top of the page) which knows if you’ve logged in or not
- The Roll Call page, although still empty, is only available to logged in members
- Similarly, the Forums are only available to logged in members
- Your avatar (graphic logo) can be changed in your Profile page: Site Admin > Profile
- The Forums are more friendly, showing unread threads, allowing attachment uploads and quoting previous posts
More soon, including a Photo Gallery!
Let me know in the Website Forum if you have any ideas. And don’t forget to change your password the first time you log in: Site Admin > Profile
We’re now a link on the official QEH website!
On the sub-menu here
What a great idea – a reunion to celebrate 50 years since we started “big school”.
Not my idea, Mark’s in fact.
So let’s make it happen. If you’re in contact with anyone from our year, or any of the teachers, please point them to this site and encourage them to register. We’ve got two years to track everyone down, definitely possible.
No firm plans yet, obviously, but a dinner at the school would probably be appropriate and I’d like to invite any surviving members of staff along as well.
Please make any of your own suggestions in the comments below or in the Reunion (Major) forum.
Lots of videos about QEH and made by QEH pupils on youtube. Here are a couple of my favourites:
“I Gotta Feelin'” LibDub
Some more photos of last week’s mini-reunion, from Roy:
L to R: Roy S, Dave B, Chris L, Chris P, Rich B, Mark T, Martin H, Stephen H, Dave D. Photo by Roy S
Mark T, Martin, Stephen H & Dave D
Chris P & Mark T. Photo by Roy S